Below is a list of known issues in this release and the place to add a report if you find problems not listed here.
⛔ Known issues
- Boot Nitrux ISO via grub loopback function don’t work. #25.
- exFAT support in initrd #26.
- Selecting a region and timezone in Calamares with a city name with spaces defaults to New York #30.
- External display starts blinking randomly #59.
- Encrypting more than one partition with Calamares results in broken system #70.
- No graphical session in Gnome Boxes when booting Live ISO #81.
- X11 crashes in Live ISO and disk installation on VirtualBox 7.0.x and GNOME Boxes #86.
- I can’t access my Android phone’s internal storage in Nitrux 2.7.0 #97.
🐞 Report bugs
To report bugs, please use our bug tracker at GitHub.