Below is a list of known issues in this release and the place to add a report if you find problems not listed here.
⛔ Known issues
- Selecting a region and timezone in Calamares with a city name with spaces defaults to New York #30.
- [CLOSED] Calamares cannot enable autologin in SDDM for the Plasma Wayland session #105.
- [CLOSED] Live ISO with Plasma Desktop requires manual login (does not autologin to desktop) #119.
- NX plasmoids freeze or crash plasmashell when adding them to a Plasma panel on the Wayland session #108.
- [CLOSED] NVIDIA X Server Settings only display minimal information in Plasma Wayland #111.
- Suspend (suspension to RAM) does not work in Plasma Wayland when using the Nvidia proprietary driver #116.
- Waydroid fails to open UI due to missing directory /var/lib/waydroid/lxc #112.
- [CLOSED] Waydroid does not work with errors [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘modprobe’ and [gbinder] WARNING: Service manager /dev/binder has died #120.
- [CLOSED] KDE Partition Manager 23.04.3 does not list any partitions #122.
- The display output is not updated when using kboot to switch kernels #1.
- DKMS fails to build the NVIDIA driver modules when using Debian-signed kernel #127.
- Updating from Nitrux 2.9.0 to 2.9.1 results in Wayland session not working #129.
🐞 Report bugs
To report bugs, please use our bug tracker at GitHub.