Below is a list of known issues in this release and the place to add a report if you find problems not listed here.
⛔ Known issues
- Booting our ISO in a recent Virtualbox (6.1.14+) with EFI enabled does not boot the ISO automatically #29.
- Boot hangs at ERROR: plymouth failed to start #17.
- Selecting a region and timezone in Calamares with a city name with spaces defaults to New York #30.
- The embedded terminals in both Index and Nota do not follow the configuration used by Station #31.
- When creating a user in Calamares named “nitrux” the .cache directory in the user’s home has the wrong ownership #33.
- Default Latte layout corrupted after installation in Nitrux 1.6 #28.
- The top panel will cover the dropdown menu to select the installation target in the Partitions module of Calamares #34 [Closed].
🐞 Report bugs
To report bugs, please use our bug tracker at GitHub.