Below is a list of known issues in this release and the place to add a report if you find problems not listed here.
⛔ Known issues
- Selecting a region and timezone in Calamares with a city name with spaces defaults to New York #30.
- NX plasmoids freeze or crash plasmashell when adding them to a Plasma panel on the Wayland session #108.
- Upgrading Nitrux results in a non-working Wayland session: kwin_wayland_drm: No suitable DRM devices have been found #129.
- [CLOSED] Distrobox cannot stop containers with the message “Failed to retrieve cgroup stats” #147.
- [CLOSED] Wireless passwords do not remain stored when reconnecting to a saved network #124.
- Suspend (suspension to RAM) does not work in Plasma Wayland when using the Nvidia proprietary driver #116.
- Waydroid fails to open UI due to missing directory /var/lib/waydroid/lxc #112.
- Support switching the kernel when using the Nvidia proprietary driver #1.
- DKMS fails to build the NVIDIA driver modules when using Debian-signed kernel #127.
- [CLOSED] DNS resolution fails when using overlayroot-chroot #134.
- [CLOSED] overlayroot does not work when using Linux 6.5.x #133.
- Some applications don’t open when clicking the application menu icon #107.
- [CLOSED ] Running update-grub does not work, and no boot entries are added to GRUB menu #141.
🐞 Report bugs
To report bugs, please use our bug tracker at GitHub.