Below is a list of post-release public service announcements.
📌 PSA 30/01/22
- PSA: The Nvidia Proprietary driver that supports Linux 5.16.x is version 510; however, it is still marked as BETA by Nvidia; there are also known issues with 510 and Linux 5.16, such as green screens that affect it. That being the case, users who want to install the Nvidia driver using our package ‘nvidia-x11-config’ can use the following kernels.
- Mainline LTS: sudo apt install linux-image-mainline-lts
- XanMod LTS: sudo apt install linux-image-xanmod-lts
- Liquorix: sudo apt install linux-image-liquorix
- Also, a friendly reminder that we do not develop the Nvidia proprietary driver.
📌 PSA 31/01/22
- PSA: We have updated the ISO files to correct some issues with a few packages.
- Check the release announcement for updated checksums and file names.
📌 PSA 08/02/22
- PSA: Plasma 5.24 was released today. Updated packages from the Neon (User) repository are available (thanks to @KdeNeon devs). To upgrade to Plasma 5.24 in Nitrux, do the following.
- sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade