Hi, and welcome to this week’s weekly summary. This week’s recap is the seventh overall and the second for November 2019.
- Fixed issues with mkiso.
- Fixed issues with execs.
- Fix Change -V flag in mkiso as it may be confused with -v.
- Debugging of VVave builds for Windows.
- The AppImage file has the correct product name for both the master and the development branch.
- Updated znx AppImage and kernel in the Development ISO branch.
- Use mkiso from the master branch of mkiso to build ISO.
- Flashing our ISO files to a USB does not result in a boot error anymore in older EFI computers.