Today is the day! — Nitrux 1.2.7 is available to download
We are pleased to announce the launch of Nitrux 1.2.7. This new version brings together the latest software updates, bug fixes, performance improvements, and ready-to-use hardware support.
Nitrux 1.2.7 is available for immediate download.
- We’ve updated the kernel to version 5.5.13.
- We’ve updated KDE Plasma to version 5.18.3, KDE Frameworks to version 5.68.0, KDE Applications to version 19.12.3, and Qt 5.14.1.
- Calamares fully supports disk-encryption during the installation of the operating system (using the EXT 4 filesystem).
- We’ve fixed an issue with VVave not playing MP3 files.
- We’ve updated Firefox to version 74.0.
- We’ve updated the Nvidia driver to version 440.44.
- OpenGL acceleration is used by default, if you use Nitrux in a VM open System Settings>Monitor>Compositor and select XRandr.